Friday, July 31, 2009
Anyway, I am back, and have been for about a week or two slowly getting back up to speed and trying to get poised, and I am going to return to hevrice with some goods sometime in the near future. I however am not going to set myself up for constant catching up to keep the market going. As soon as I am ready and have lots of applicable stuff to dump on the market, I will be doing so, as always I am goign to try to keep it the cheapest goods sold in Empire, but that always depends on how cheaply I can get it myself. I have to turn a profit ya know.
Anyway, I am back and I hope to see you all soon. Anyone want to help drop me a line, because it will be easier to do with with lots of help than to do it myself.
Eve Online is a lot like Texas, everything is bigger and tougher in Texas.Here's some texas philosophies applied to New Eden
1. Texas: Never slap a man who's chewin' tobacco.
2. Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.
3. Lettin' the cat out of the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back in.
4. If yer ridin' ahead of the herd, take a look back to make sure it's still there.
5. Never kick a cow chip on a hot day.
6. There's two theories to arguin' with a woman. Neither one works.
7. If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'
8. Always drink upstream from the herd.
9. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
10. Don't squat with your spurs on.