Friday, July 31, 2009

Returning to Eve and the Low Sec Market Project

Ok guys, I am back. I took a break for a while, I really needed it. I have been trading in the real life markets and doing ok. Not great, but I haven't lost anythign either really so it's an overall positive experience that I plan on continuing. However strategies change, and I am working slower in the markets than I was when I started this in the spring.

Anyway, I am back, and have been for about a week or two slowly getting back up to speed and trying to get poised, and I am going to return to hevrice with some goods sometime in the near future. I however am not going to set myself up for constant catching up to keep the market going. As soon as I am ready and have lots of applicable stuff to dump on the market, I will be doing so, as always I am goign to try to keep it the cheapest goods sold in Empire, but that always depends on how cheaply I can get it myself. I have to turn a profit ya know.

Anyway, I am back and I hope to see you all soon. Anyone want to help drop me a line, because it will be easier to do with with lots of help than to do it myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oddly, I just returned this week myself. Haven't gotten back to pure trading yet, but I've focused on a bit of S&I work I had left pending. Soon enough, though!