Friday, January 8, 2010

Going Back to School

So yeah, I am going back to school, and I don't mean studying refinery efficiency or corporate management. I mean real life school. I just completed the Compass exam which is like the ACT exam for placement. Did very well in all sections except college algebra. Gah! When I took my SATs 20 years ago I scored a 1480, but I guess when one doesn't practice algebra one really does forget. I even did better on the trig section than the algbra section. I guess it's cause I remember Soh Cah Toa.

I am waiting to speak to an academic advisor to pick classes. Just going part time with one or two classes until I get comfortable with a larger course load.


Wish me luck!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone, so deal with any mispelling, grammatical errors or strangly out of place words caused by mis-autocorrection.