Saturday, January 30, 2010

Oops, one of my CEOs killed someone

Re: Weathers - attack in Providence
From: Escoce
Sent: 2010.01.30 21:36
To: United Trade Syndicate, Jivane Cys'Veren, 

Dear Jivane,
If you would like to attend one of our training seminars "lowsec for carebears", let me know and I will forward you an application. It's excellent training for pilots in all security status spaces. No one should expect to be safe and no one should fit their ships believing they will be safe unless you are willing to take the risk. You rolled the dice, and you lost the dice roll. I am sorry, that's my official stance.

Let me know if you would like me to forward an application for one of our training sessions for "lowsec for carebears"

Sincerely,
Escoce
Executor
United Trade Syndicate

--------------------------------
Weathers - attack in Providence
From: Jivane Cys'Veren
Sent: 2010.01.29 01:12
To: Escoce,

Hi Escoce,

I was attacked by a CEO of a corporation within your alliance today. From what I can see, your alliance is trade based, and I was suprised to be attacked.

Are you able to arrange compensation?

I am obliged to send you this email prior to lodging a request to have alliance/corp flagged as KOS within Providence.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Jiv

As below.

2010.01.29 00:43:00

Victim: Jivane Cys'Veren
Corp: Graduate School of Applied Knowledge
Alliance: Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
Faction: NONE
Destroyed: Iteron Mark V
System: D61A-G
Security: 0.0
Damage Taken: 2573

Involved parties:

Name: Weathers (laid the final blow)
Security: 0.4
Corp: Smoking Minerals Syndicate
Alliance: United Trade Syndicate
Faction: NONE
Ship: Hound
Weapon: Electron Bomb
Damage Done: 2573

Destroyed items:

Warp Disruptor I, Qty: 2 (Cargo)
Expanded Cargohold II
Warp Scrambler I, Qty: 3 (Cargo)
Medium Cargohold Optimization I, Qty: 3
Ultraviolet S (Cargo)
Type-D Power Core Modification: Capacitor Flux (Cargo)
Type-D Power Core Modification: Reaction Control (Cargo)
Ultraviolet M (Cargo)
Ultraviolet L, Qty: 3 (Cargo)

Dropped items:

Expanded Cargohold II, Qty: 4
Xray L, Qty: 3 (Cargo)
Warp Core Stabilizer I, Qty: 12 (Cargo)
Voltaic Nanite Regenerative Membrane I (Cargo)
Tungsten Charge M, Qty: 100 (Cargo)
Tritanium, Qty: 3832262 (Cargo)

No comments: